Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why Some Women Choose to Start a Family Early

Having children later and starting a career earlier is typically considered the norm for most women in today's day and age. Women want to become successful, then focus on a family later. But there are some women today who would rather do the opposite, have a family now and work on their career in the process. If you think about it, it does have some advantages. Women who meet their husbands at a younger age usually have fewer sexual partners and less likely to contract sexually transmitted diseases. Having a partner to support you in college is also very helpful. Depending on your financial situation, having children early could also mean more time spent with your children while they are young. I go to school full time and raise my newborn son and I get to spend more time with him now then I would if I was working full time. By the time he starts school I will be starting my career. It may not be for everybody but it does have its perks.

No comments:

Post a Comment